8 point Lift and Facial Contouring with a preview into Tear Troughs and Temples
The number one training request we receive is, hands down, Temples and Tear Troughs! Our instructors will dive deep into artery, injection depth, cannula placement, danger zones, and how to deal with the dreaded issues that happen to everyone!
Our IN-PERSON classes feature a live lecture with PowerPoint presentation. We discuss and demonstrate all the techniques and safety protocols live. After our PowerPoint lecture, we have live patient demos showing the techniques discussed, and a live Q & A with @injectorbunny and @injectorhoney! We can’t wait to spend a day with you up your injecting game!!
This is a HANDS-ON Injecting course. Aesthetics University will provide the models, products, and every student will have hands-on, personal instruction.
Topics to be covered:
– how to choose a tear trough filler, how to choose a temple filler
– safety protocols on occlusions, blindness, infection, and other must know adverse
– temple anatomy
– tear trough anatomy
– russion tear trough
– cannula medial tear trough
– cannula lateral tear trough
– cannula midface inferior tear trough
– temple cannula technique
– lateral zygoma and forehead cannula technique
– patient selection
– how to become more confident in you injecting abilities
– how to blend tear trough filler to prevent lumps, bumps, and swelling
– videos you are able to watch 24/7!
– live demos on techniques
– live question and answer section Additional Information:All participants will receive a copy of slides and access to videos from the day of for their training.
About the trainers:
Erika Barry, NP-C, MSN, serves as an international trainer for Merz, Allergan, and Galderma, where she’s also recognized as an expert faculty. In addition, Erika also runs her own private training company. She’s trained top doctors, NP’s, PA’s and RN’s, both within the U.S. and abroad.
Hania Khorshidi, NP-BC, MSN, is the recipient of injector awards from Allergan and Galderma, as well as serving as a Key Opinion Leader for Merz and Mint PDO. Hania also owns and operates Moksha Medical Aesthetics, as well as an aesthetic training school, My Haus of Beauty. She serves as a national trainer for Merz Aesthetics and conducts private trainings throughout the U.S. and Canada.