Advanced 8-Point Lift, Advanced Sculptra & Hyperdilute Radiesse
Radiesse (aka Hyperdilute calcium hydroxylapetite) is one of the most effective collagen biostimulator injections on the market! Now we can mix Radiesse with other products fo long term collagen and elastin building! We blend Radiesse with lidocaine, Sculptra, and normal saline for skin tightening, collagen induction, skin rejuvenation, and buttock augmentation.
Our training will incorporate how we mix the hyperdilute Radiesse, how we inject hyperdilute Radiesse, when we use a cannula vs. a needle, and the depth of our injections.
- Full face, neck, chest, and buttock assessment, physiology, and pathophysiology of aging in these areas.
- Indications and contraindications for these Radiesse and Sculptra
- How we decide which cannulas and needles to use
- Hyperdiluate radiesse patient selection
- How to blend Sculptra and Radiesse together
- How to inject hyperdilute Radiesse for buttock augmentation, cellulite reduction, hip dips, chest wrinkles, neck laxity, and jawline definition
- Jawline, neck, and chest anatomy
- Buttock and cellulite physiology
- Protocols to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Videos you are able to watch 24/7
- Live in person lecture with PowerPoint, all models, and products included
All participants will receive a copy of slides and access to videos from the day of for their training.
About the trainers:
Erika Barry, NP-C, MSN, serves as an international trainer for Merz, Allergan, and Galderma, where she’s also recognized as an expert faculty. In addition, Erika also runs her own private training company. She’s trained top doctors, NP’s, PA’s and RN’s, both within the U.S. and abroad.
Hania Khorshidi, NP-BC, MSN, is the recipient of injector awards from Allergan and Galderma, as well as serving as a Key Opinion Leader for Merz and Mint PDO. Hania also owns and operates Moksha Medical Aesthetics, as well as an aesthetic training school, My Haus of Beauty. She serves as a national trainer for Merz Aesthetics and conducts private trainings throughout the U.S. and Canada.