Temples & Tear Troughs Training
- Advanced Temples, Forehead, and Tear Trough techniques
- Adverse reaction protocols
- How to build your confidence as an injector
- Live Q&A session and patient demonstration
Hands down, the number one training request we receive is on temples and tear troughs! In this high-demand class, we will dive into topics such as injection depth, artery, cannula placement, danger zones, and how to address the dreaded issues that happen to everyone at some point. Attendees can expect an enthralling lecture with informative PowerPoint presentation where we will discuss all the techniques and safety protocols. Following the lecture, we will have live patient demos using the techniques discussed as well as a live Q&A session with @injectorbunny and @injectorhoney! We look forward to spending the day with you to help you up your injecting game!
Topics to be covered in this class will include:
- How to choose a tear trough/temple filler
- Safety protocols on occlusions, blindness, infection, and other adverse reaction protocols
- Temple anatomy
- Tear trough anatomy
- Russian tear trough
- Cannula lateral tear trough
- Cannula medial tear trough
- Cannula mid face inferior tear trough
- Temple cannula technique
- Lateral zygoma and forehead cannula technique
- Candidate selection
- Gaining confident in your injecting abilities
- Blending tear trough filler to prevent bumps, lumps, and swelling
Included with the class:
- PowerPoint presentation.
- Videos with 24/7 access!
- Live demos featuring various techniques.
- Live Q&A session with instructors.
About the trainers:
Erika Barry, NP-C, MSN, serves as an international trainer for Merz, Allergan, and Galderma, where she’s also recognized as an expert faculty. In addition, Erika also runs her own private training company. She’s trained top doctors, NP’s, PA’s and RN’s, both within the U.S. and abroad.
Hania Khorshidi, NP-BC, MSN, is the recipient of injector awards from Allergan and Galderma, as well as serving as a Key Opinion Leader for Merz and Mint PDO. Hania also owns and operates Moksha Medical Aesthetics, as well as an aesthetic training school, My Haus of Beauty. She serves as a national trainer for Merz Aesthetics and conducts private trainings throughout the U.S. and Canada.