- This event has passed.
Beginner Tox and Filler Training (with Kelly Branch, NP-C & Sheila Surdu RN, CANS)
August 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
One event on August 7, 2022 at 9:00 am
- Non-Members: $2300 for one day, $4600 for both days
- Members: $1840 for one day and $3680 for both days
- Day one of the training is Tox, Day 2 is Filler. You may register for one or both days
- Class size limited to 12
Aesthetic University’s Beginner Neurotoxin and Dermal Filler course is a two-day course taught by our advanced injector trainers. Participants must have a valid RN, NP, PA, MD, or DDS license to attend.
The beginner courses are meant for those new to aesthetics, looking to enter the field of aesthetics, or for those who want to freshen up their skills.
It is our goal that through participating in this training, participants will obtain the skills necessary to incorporate the use of neurotoxins into their practice. Participants may choose to take just one day of either neurotoxin or dermal filler only, or both days for a more rounded experience.
The Beginner Course Includes:
- An in-depth didactic on the safe use of neurotoxin and dermal filler · Relevant anatomical considerations
- The art of a comprehensive patient consultation
- Creation of a treatment plan
- Step by step guidance of how to safely and accurately inject neurotoxin and filler to attain desired patient results.
- Hands on clinical training
All participants will receive a copy of slides and access to videos from the day of for their training.