Beginner Neurotoxin & Dermal Filler Course
Aesthetic University’s Beginner Neurotoxin and Dermal Filler course is a two-day course taught by our advanced injector trainers. Participants must have a valid RN, NP, PA, MD, or DDS license to attend. The beginner courses are meant for those new to aesthetics, looking to enter the field of aesthetics, or for those who want to freshen up their skills. It is our goal that through participating in this training, participants will obtain the skills necessary to incorporate the use of neurotoxins into their practice. Participants may choose to take just one day of either neurotoxin or dermal filler only, or both days for a more rounded experience.
The Beginner Course Includes:
· An in-depth didactic on the safe use of neurotoxin and dermal filler · Relevant anatomical considerations
· The art of a comprehensive patient consultation
· Creation of a treatment plan
· Step by step guidance of how to safely and accurately inject neurotoxin and filler to attain desired patient results.
· Hands on clinical training