- This event has passed.
Advanced Filler Techniques
August 23 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT$2500
Topics covered include:
-8-Point Lift, Lip and Lip Framing, Lower face harmonization: Chin and jawline, Tear Troughs, Non-Liquid Rhino and Dilute and Hyper dilute Radiesse-to include: buttocks, hip dip, lower face, neck, and chest),
Advanced dermal filler training involving live hands on. A prerequisite for this course is: 1. You have taken our Beginner Filler Course or 2. Have a minimum of 6 months injectable experience- resume must be sent to confirm. During this training we will cover advanced injection techniques and discuss how to properly utilize cannulas and specialized needle techniques in your practice. We will also go over how dilute/hyper dilute filler to aid in collagen and elastin production via the use of Radiesse. There will be a 2-hour anatomy and didactic section, followed by lunch, and the afternoon will be full hands on injecting. To receive certification, you must participate in the hands-on section and be reviewed by the trainers.
- Full face balancing and body contouring, to include physiology and pathophysiology of aging in these areas.
- Full facial injection anatomy
- Indications and contraindications for dermal fillers including
- Review of the rheological properties of the dermal fillers
- Cannula vs. needle injection technique- why we choose one over the other
- Patient selection- The importance of setting realistic expectations
- Patient Consultation: The art of doing a consultation correctly
- How to dilute/hyper dilute Radiesse for collagen and elastin production and facial harmonization
- How to inject dilute/hyper dilute Radiesse for buttock augmentation, cellulite reduction, hip dips, chest wrinkles, neck laxity, and jawline definition
- How to blend tear trough filler and lip filler
- Protocols to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- PowerPoint Presentation (slides and videos in presentation are available to students following the training)
- Live in person lecture- all models, and products included
- We will cover all advanced injection techniques during our lecture
** While it is our goal to ensure we have models for each procedure, please keep in mind models can cancel last minute and sometimes are not candidates for the procedures they desire to have. We will review every technique in detail during lecture and didactic and if a model does not present for one of the topics, we will demonstrate it during lecture.
All participants will receive a copy of slides and access to videos from the day of for their training.
Please Note – half of the course fee is a non-refundable deposit. If you cannot attend due to a Covid related issue, or if we must reschedule due to a Covid related travel restriction, the course fee can be applied to a future training. Otherwise, the deposit is non-refundable.