Beginner Neuromodulator (Toxin)
September 12 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT$1900
Extensive hands-on training with all fillers and toxins; Galderma, Merz, Allergan, Prollenium, Versa, and Newtox. The meeting provides a unique opportunity to learn, become certified in injectables, meet other injectors, and generate new and innovative ideas in aesthetic medicine.
Agenda and Topics of discussion:
- Identify who is a candidate for the Botox Procedure, be able to explain patient benefits, and potential issues with long-term use of the prescription. Understand the aesthetic consultation process and increase patient awareness and enhanced patient care in relation to the Botox treatment.
- Apply general accepted standards of care for the administration of the botulinum toxin for aesthetic purposes:
- Zones of the Upper Face including Worry Lines (Glabellar Complex), Forehead Traverse Rhytids, Lateral Canthal Rhytids (Crows Feet), Lateral Eyebrow Shaping.
- Lower Face—Excessive Gingival Displays (Gummy Smile), Vertical Lip Rhytids, Lip Flip, and Bunny Lines.
- Practice injection procedures such as aesthetic botulinum toxins injections competently, safely, and effectively. Each of our attendees will gain a full understanding of possible adverse results and learn how to avoid these risks and complications.
- Gain a thorough understanding of basic facial anatomy associated with these injections as well as the mechanism of action to explain probable outcomes for patients. Included within the didactic presentation includes product characteristics, physician versus patient preference, managing expectations, and post-procedure instructions, follow up, and managing complications.
All participants will receive a copy of slides and access to videos from the day of for their training.
Please Note – half of the course fee is a non-refundable deposit. If you cannot attend due to a Covid related issue, or if we must reschedule due to a Covid related travel restriction, the course fee can be applied to a future training. Otherwise, the deposit is non-refundable.